[arm-allstar] APRS integration

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jan 27 13:28:48 EST 2018

Hi Jerry,

The HamVoIP software release has a full APRS capability package, which
includes the APRX smart digi/i-gate software and the direwolf software
MODEM, which can be used with a standard soundcard. The LinuxRMS software
is included as well.

Note that this software doesn't currently directly interface with AllStar
and will require configuration....Definitely DIY at this point.

But, it works. I use it myself. The package is: hamvoip-packet-tools

73, David KB4FXC

I believe all this software works as