[arm-allstar] Whats the difference?

Mr. Possum (Bill) flatpossum1231 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 12:05:06 EST 2018

Ah!  Thanks Doug!  This is good information for me to know...
Yeah, I just updated all my nodes - all 14 of them - starting at 3am this morning...  It was a looooong morning...
Out of all 14 of them - only ONE has an issue, it won't say "AutoSky ON!" when it is rebooted for some strange reason...  The config is duplicated on 13 others and there is only ONE that does that...  But everything else for AutoSky works on it!?!  As long as everything else works, I am not going to go bonkers trying to figure it out.
I am sure I fat fingered something in a config file somewhere...

What we have works quite well!  Thanks for all your hard work!  Thanks to you and your collaborators, I will never, ever, EVER use an Arcom repeater controller again!
My wife seems to think I have a Pi addiction...  I now have 18 of the little buggers doing things in various locations.  Linux has changed how we do things around here!
Bill - N5MBMwww.n5mbm.net