[arm-allstar] Need help: New to AllStar Link Network

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 22:41:30 EST 2018

Welcome to something new to play with! There's much to learn. My advice is
read everything on hamvoip.org. Do some YouTube searches on allstar
asterisk. It will take you some time to learn the ropes.

I think there is an archive of all the posts in this mailing forum, so you
can read stuff and learn. I don't know the link to it.

Also, how comfortable you feel around a computer,  is helpful. Don't be
afraid to roll up your sleeves and poke around on the command line. Kinda
like the dos days.

You say you need help. Baby steps. What is the thing you are having
difficulty with right now?