[arm-allstar] Node dropping packets

Terry Bethlehem kd4ont at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 02:53:28 EST 2018

Doug, I'm experiencing the same thing with my local setup. Choppy local
telemetry audio during bad network performance times. I didn't want to
blame the distro. On some rare times, even the cw tone sounds off from its
usual pitch. I'm not blaming or complaining, I'm just sharing my
observations. I'm powering my node with a 20A power bank at a 2.1A outlet.