[arm-allstar] Point to Point Allstar Link

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jan 4 07:16:37 EST 2018

Hi Eric,

Several ways to do this. One way would be to set dtmf_dsp=2, on your local
end, where the DTMF tones are being received. This parameter is added in
your simpleusb.conf file, for the active node....Then, DTMF tones will
pass unmuted across the VoIP link between nodes and get interpreted
locally as well....Also, the ulaw CODEC will probably give the best
results.

73, David KB4FXC