[arm-allstar] Node not registered

Mr. Possum (Bill) flatpossum1231 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 23:40:27 EST 2018

I could be wrong here, but are you using the same ports in between the two Pi's?  It sounds like a port forwarding issue for IAX - maybe...  Each Pi has to have their own ports if they are co-located behind the same router - AND they have to be configured on Allstar.org to those different ports too...

Bill - N5MBM