[arm-allstar] cwid for rf link

LaRoy McCann laroy.mccann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:50:29 EST 2018

I have lost an internet connection to one repeater location and I am
looking at using an rf link back to another tower.

I know I have to have my link id just link the repeater has to id.
What I am wondering is, can I use a frequency in the CTCSS range for the
cwid freq?  This way i can filter out the frequency at the receiver.

I can not find anything in the FCC rules that states what frequency and
amplitude I have to use to id with.

I also notice the "rxnotch" parameter in rpt.conf.  I guess that was
designed to filter out cwid freq?

LaRoy McCann - K5TW