[arm-allstar] usbradio

Mr. Possum (Bill) flatpossum1231 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 13:28:07 EST 2018

Forgive me for scratching my head here...  But you say the node is in rx only mode that has no cos on the receiver...
This may sound like a dumb question - but since there is no COS line on the node from the receiver, how does Asterisk know when the radios squelch opens so it will recognize it as being keyed up on receive?
(Still scratching my head here...)
Bill - N5MBM