[arm-allstar] TX lockup

Frank frank at n2dki.com
Wed Feb 7 19:13:58 EST 2018

To the group,

I have just put together my first Uri / Pi repeater controller using the Ham
VoIP program.

The issue I am having is I am getting a constant TX on my Uri no matter what
settings I change or adjust.

When I transmit on a radio, the system stops transmitting telling me I have
a reversed COR setting somewhere but I cannot find it in either the Uri or
Pi setup menus. All setting show lo as they should. I have tried to switch
setting in both menus to hi but this makes no change.

I have spoken with other users in my area and this issue has them stumped
also.

Any help will be wonderful. My node number is 47403.

Please feel free to contact me via any of the below listings.

73

Frank

Frank Cataldo, N2DKI

225 W. Basic Road