[arm-allstar] Yeasu FT100D and Hamlib

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:23:19 EST 2018

Hopefully someone will chime in on this. My research says that it can be
done. If you google "FT100D hamlib
" it appears there was work on it way back in 2003 but I see no specific
listing in the supported rigs. There was talk that it was very similar to
the FT817 which is in the list so many of the commands for that rig should
work. It does not hurt to test it. If you only need frequency control anf a
few other things it probably matches some other Yaesu rig.