[arm-allstar] K0HYT Remote base

m at palmers-family.com m at palmers-family.com
Sat Dec 29 12:14:52 EST 2018

  Hello everyone. Hopefully I got the correct group this time. After a
couple years of playing with AllStar on RPI I have finally dove into my
remote base setup. I am using a Pi3 with a IC706MKIIG, Prolific USB
adapter (known working). When I add the radio=ic706 line and restart
Asterisk I notice the heartbeat led locks solid and asterisk crashes
when I connect to 1999. If I comment out that one line it works fine. I
have set permissions to /dev/USB0. Any ideas? I have attached a PDF with
my screenshots and node stanza.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rpi 3 Arch

IC706MkIIG

Hamvoip V 1.4rc5-14

Asterisk 1.3.23.pre.hamvoip-CV1.5.3-48-app_rpt-0.327-11