[arm-allstar] Phone Patch

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:22:58 EST 2018

Chris,

   Yes, I basically do that here. I use the same version of hamvoip code
for my home PBX with voip.ms and have for years. It works great. You can
either use iax or sip to connect to voip.ms and they have examples for
Allstar for both. I prefer having it on a separate Pi as I use it for all
my home phones and I also have a remote sip connection to my Cape May
property.  I can pick up a phone in the house, dial a 3 digit number and be
connected to Allstar with vox. It works very well but I must admit I rarely
use it as a handheld is much more convenient.