[arm-allstar] Setting time on new node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 00:56:26 EST 2018

Ed,

 Time and date are automatic as long as you have an Internet connection and
your timezone is set correctly. Not having proper time is an indication of
an Internet or local connection problem.

Does the node give an IP address when it boots? Can you get into it via SSH?

How are you connecting via wired or wireless?

If you can log into the node either ssh or via HDMI and keyboard run the
script  check_connect.sh
It will check key locations and if that comes back good then there might be
other issues.

Also check_reg.sh to see if it is registering but if the prior check was
bad then this would not be good either.