[arm-allstar] Multiple system failures

Jim Darrough jim at ki7ay.com
Sun Dec 23 15:12:50 EST 2018

Thanks Doug. Not sure we have +13.8vdc at our site, so I may have to
build a regulated linear supply anyway. Thanks so much for the idea.

Since the original message was posted, I found out that Rory K5CKS had
done a USB reboot remotely, and that's when the system stopped
responding It has since returned to functionality, so maybe the card was
corrupt after all. We have decided to make up another RPi with an imaged
MicroSD so this is easier to remedy next time.

Swapping out the URI is rather expensive, and I haven't heard of sound
card failures, much less the well made URI. And we still did have access
to the other system on the same network.

So you have never had a RPi failure?

73 Jim, KI7AY