[arm-allstar] Issues with DMK URIx USB

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Dec 22 18:20:51 EST 2018

Kyle,

Sounds like you're on the way to resolving the issue.  I don't know about
the TYT, but it might have a service menu where you can turn the low-power
setting down further, below 10W??

Another possibility would be to add an in-line attenuator, if you only
need very local coverage. You can find new/used/surplus attenuators all
over ebay. Here is one example:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/372473295574

....Having a few in-line attenuators around also comes in handy for
bench testing, of course. With a 10dB attenuator attached to the TX, it'll
always see a return-loss of at least 20dB (SWR under 1.3:1), even with no
additional antenna attached! Very useful for testing.

73, David KB4FXC