[arm-allstar] Issues with DMK URIx USB

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 15:26:46 EST 2018

Kyle,

  Well it sounds like you have tried about everything. Is this only
happening when you are transmitting? Does the heart beat change or go out
on the URI? This could be an RF issue if it only happens on transmit. Is
the radio antenna away from the Pi and URI? Has any situation changed when
this started happening?