[arm-allstar] Additional User Logins

James Hause hausejd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:23:48 EST 2018

Edit to my previous post:
If I log into his Supermon, and use the configuration editor to look at
*HIS* almon.ini file, the node number listed for the lsnodes, and I believe
All Nodes has the default 1998 in the url.  However when he looks at the
almon.ini file on his node, it does have his node number.
So my question is, does the hamvoip create a seperate almon.ini file for
additional users that are set up ??