[arm-allstar] Allstar System Update

George nj3h at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 16:55:22 EST 2018

How does one check to see if an update successfully occurred? Is there a version number available one can check? Since many files could possibly be updated at once, can one assume they all got updated?

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR Node: 3141315
Allstar Node: 49246
Echolink Node NJ3H-L: 3135

  On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar<arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:   Dan,

  It sounds to me like something got corrupted. I am sure Dave will have
an answer but worst case you will have to re-image.  What you are seeing is
not a common occurrence. Updates are very reliable but there is always the
chance something got corrupted on your SD card. Have you been shutting down
properly?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 3:17 PM "Dan Friedmann via ARM-allstar" <