[arm-allstar] DTMF commands are not executed

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:10:56 EST 2018

Yoram,

    COS is required in simpleusb. Without it there is no receive indication
and audio going in from the node radio is ignored. If you are using
simpleusb you must get COS from the radio in some way. This is settable as
a high (usb) or low (usbinvert) signal. There are many radios that provide
the COS signal and others can be modified to get it.