[arm-allstar] Core dump

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:14:37 EST 2018

Justin,

 Yes, we would like to have a copy of the file sent privately. It is
located in /var/lib/systemd/coredump

Just attached it to an email and send it to kb4fxc at inttek.net

Also include any other information about your system. How many connections,
Are you running Echolink or IRLP, etc.  You node number.

You can delete the file after sending which should clear the message.