[arm-allstar] DTMF/COP command to temporarily disable PTT

Lawrence Roney roney at chiarappa.com
Thu Dec 6 17:44:44 EST 2018

Is there a simple way, using DTMF, to disable/re-enable the transmit line going to the repeater TX radio?  Basically I'm looking for a DTMF command that that would remotely disable the PTT and prevent the repeater from keying up due to an equipment emergency or other issues.  The Allstar network connections and repeater RX can remain active, I just want to stop transmit on an intermittent basis.

Thanks,

Lawrence - N6YFN