[arm-allstar] Weather on hamvoip Allstar

Gervais Fillion ve2ckn2 at hotmail.fr
Wed Dec 5 11:32:04 EST 2018

well
the nearest city for me near the USA is Fort Kent,Maine which is about 3/4 hours from me.
Often the weather for them look like mine .
i have no idea for Canada weather but i have seen some if i am right on IRLP that were listening from the nearest Airport so it could be an option here,,finding a way to listen at Airport weather.

thanks Doug,
i am green on AllStar.Luc VE2LUQ is helping me a lot on my projet here.

73/s

Gervais
ve2ckn