[arm-allstar] IAX android

ka5tkn@suddenlink.Net ka5tkn at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 30 11:10:29 EDT 2018

hi Jay, this email was sent by mistake..i sent the correct copy a few a short time later..sorry for the screw-upglenn k5cod

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Jay Urish via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 8/30/18  8:56 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Glenn via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: Jay Urish <jay at unixwolf.net> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] IAX android
What node number did you assign to the phone?

You have to actually connect to that extension from the phone once it is
registered.. It is not automatic.

jay w5gm