[arm-allstar] webtranceiver

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:36:43 EDT 2018

Wayne,

 The web transceiver is an Allstar thing and likely the server move they
made could have caused a problem. We have no control over that so if that
is the case no one here is going to fix it. No one else has reported a
problem but I really don't know how many people even use it any more. But
It sure seems like a hokey way to manage sites to me. If you set all those
sites up with supermon remote management it would be a breeze to see what
is going on. You  can send DTMF (macros) directly to each node and
instantly see the results as to what is connected.

As far as the remote base code we will be removing that in the future so I
would not depend on it with hamvoip code. With a simple interface and
hamlib with macros it would work that way I am sure and in the long run
more reliably.  I would need to have a better idea of exactly what you are
doing to suggest an alternative.