[arm-allstar] Zoiper Problem: Extension Doesn't Exist

Eric Harrison n7jys at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 12:17:58 EDT 2018

Yes iaxrpt is  by far the best choice even though I made zoiper work with sip, it was not with it's problems.
Eric
N7JYS

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Doug Crompton via arm-allstar<arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:   Roland,

 I don't have an answer for you on Zoipier but other might chime in. If you
have an Androind phone iaxrpt would be a better choice. Also you broadcast
your PW for Zoipier so I would change that.

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 11:15 AM, "Roland Smith via arm-allstar" <