[arm-allstar] ASL Registration system down this morning

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Wed Aug 15 13:42:53 EDT 2018

David & Doug,

Awesome, thank you. I assumed that was the way it would work but wanted to
confirm.  Also, my next question you answered David, about non HamVoip
systems being able to register on HamVoip servers.  Thats great to offer a
line for registration instead of forcing an OS change.  Each to their own
preference.

I have a non HamVoip node running as well, a test box I play with, just to
see both in action.  While I prefer HamVoip I like to keep an eye on both.

My last question of...... the day.   Will you have an option to stop reg /
stat info being sent to HamVoip servers like we do now, for a true private
node, or one we want to save on bandwidth?