[arm-allstar] ASL Registration system down this morning

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Aug 15 07:20:10 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I awoke this morning to realize the AllStarLink, Inc., registration system
is completely down/broken again this morning.  Node of my nodes are
registering with them and the nodelist downloads only have about a dozen
entries---there should be more than 2700!

I'm going to continue to fast-track the HamVoIP registration system today.
It you have not yet updated your HamVoIP software, please do so ASAP....To
update, use Admin Menu option #1. This update includes software to
fully enable the new HamVoIP DNS lookup software.

More details to follow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this situation is still out of our control
for the moment, but the solution is rolling out now.

Thanks,