[arm-allstar] Working on it

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Mon Aug 13 12:39:40 EDT 2018

The last time I saw "chan_iax2.c: Registration of '46679' rejected: '<unknown>' ..." was 01:47 this morning.

I saw your connect and disconnect from 45411 but I'm not able to connect to my node from another local repeater which I have ssh access to, so I'm not sure what is going on. My node details look good in that node's database and it has a timestamp of 8 minutes ago.

I suspect it will shake off the confusion over the coming minutes, hours.