[arm-allstar] Moving a node...

Mr. Possum (Bill) flatpossum1231 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 00:40:31 EDT 2018

Thanks Doug,
Since my repeater network supports emergency work, I went ahead and defined all that stuff in the bottom of the rpt.conf file just for the possible instance of us not being able to reach allstarlink.org.

Ya know, just in case California falls off into the ocean or something... :)
I am guessing that not ALL of their code is open source?  I am also guessing that somebody like me with a BUNCH of nodes couldn't build his own registration server either...  I'm just spitballin' here...  But distributed and back-up processing would sure make for a more flexible system when stuff hits the fan like Hurricanes and such - which we seem to deal with a lot over the years down near Houston and the gulf coast...

Bill - N5MBM