[arm-allstar] Notice to all hamvoip users

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:21:07 EDT 2018

Jim,

 Good questions. We will make the best effort to keep the communities
together but unfortunately can only offer code to others. If they decide to
not participate then that is on them. hamvop users will dual register and
also, if they want to, send dual status information. You will also have the
option of using the Allstar file node lookup system that has always been in
place or the hamvoip dns lookup which many are using now. There would be no
reason to use the Allstar lookup services as the hamvoip would have both
databases available with priority to the more accurate and timely hamvoip
ones.

I hope that answers your question for now. We will have much more on this
very soon.