[arm-allstar] Is tailmessage listing supported in this version

jumping_jackass at yahoo.com jumping_jackass at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 11:21:59 EDT 2018

oopp's
another case of "rectal cranial inversion".
I initially assumed some sort of rotation algorithm played each of those messages listed in the "tailmessage=" variable in the rpt.conf file, out one at a time when the "play tailmessage" was triggered. Now i realize that it is really a sequence of messages played one after another until the list is exhausted.

Jeff JurenkaKD6GDB

ASSUME means that you make an ass out of you and me.

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Sub-chapter II, ß227, "Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.". E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.