[arm-allstar] Lady in the box is locking up the PTT

Jim Kinter Jr. Jim at k5ktf.com
Tue Aug 7 15:12:06 EDT 2018

I finally got my node all back operational after a complete Pi and SD
card replacement.
I have echolink working fine.

But I have run into something weird.
Anytime the 'lady in the box' tries to speak (out over the repeater),
the PTT locks keyed down and no audio whatsoever from her.
She just did it at the top of the hour, trying to speak the time.
We CAN talk overtop it via RF, and I do have ToT's set, so it doesnt
go forever.
If I am at my desk/ssh login, I can restart Asterisk and it will let
the PTT loose (until the next connect attempt or time speak).

Where should I look for a busted setting or something like that?

45
Thanks

73
Jim Kinter, Jr. K5KTF
Cedar Park TX
Webmaster
         <http://www.broadband-hamnet.org/>www.Broadband-Hamnet.org
         www.CTDXCC.org
         <http://www.austinsummerfest.org/>www.AustinSummerfest.org
Williamson County ARES
         2010/11/15/16/17/18 Board Member/AEC BBHN
Travis County ARES
         Member
ARRL
         Field Instructor/Field Examiner/VE Liaison
W5YI VE # 34031E
NWS Skywarn Spotter
Lone Star Spotter Network Member