[arm-allstar] Distorted audio.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:36:40 EST 2018

In reviewing this message again I missed the word distorted or at least
what it normally means. Very occasionally a codec can get confused but the
result is use broken or chipmunk like audio. In your case distorted
probably means overloaded. What you should do is go back to the old SD card
and go into simpleusb-tune-menu and check setting 3 for TX audio. I suspect
it is set too high.  Sometimes people forget that you need to save the
settings in there with the 'w' option. If you don't it will work fine until
your next restart or reboot and then go back to the old settings.