[arm-allstar] CTCSS during tail messages?

Rick Wilson wd5etd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:32:53 EST 2018

If your radio is doing the decoding, the only way is to go to an external tone decoder or find a line in your receiver that goes low when the tone goes away.  Connect this to the URIx or other interface card tone decode input.  Then reconfigure your interface to tell it to pay attention to the tone decode line.  I think you can reconfigure your node to just pay attention to this line or both COS and CTSSS.

Rick, wd5etd