[arm-allstar] vpn and port forwarding

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Sat Apr 21 12:35:42 EST 2018

Hey guys,

OK, so we are working on setting up an allstarnode on my repeater
system.  We're putting it right at the site hooked up to my scom 7330.
So the only way we can get internet at the site is through cellular.
Fortunately we have a solid connection up there with Verizon.  The big
issue is port forwarding.  We obviously need to do that.  Anyone else
on here have a similar issue?  I know that the ports need to see a
public IP and often with cellular that changes.
Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Jed.n1jbc