[arm-allstar] Audio issue

David david at kg5rdf.com
Thu Apr 19 13:40:52 EST 2018

Doug
Ok , thanks will do. Yes, have not seen this in over a year.
David
-------- Original message --------From: Doug Crompton via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Date: 4/19/18  12:20 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: Doug Crompton <wa3dsp at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Audio issue
David,

    In my experience this is a fairly rare occurrence. I have not seen that
behaviour on any of my servers in a very long time. When this happens it is
usually an at boot issue so if you are booting or restarting your servers
often it is more likely to happen. Most tend to leave servers run. I have
one here that is approaching 170 days of uptime and I have heard of servers
with more.

If it continues to happen get back to us and let us know more about when it
happens, your systems, hardware, network connections, etc.