[arm-allstar] AllStar thru foreign country

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Fri Apr 13 12:17:15 EST 2018

I think as long as you have a valid license, the rest is moot. :)

The rules and regulations were drafted before the internet, and in most
cases, have not been updated to reflect such changes in the world, such as
RoIP.

I am quite sure ISED and the FCC have bigger fish to fry than how your node
ID's.

My $0.0254 (includes exchange).

Lee