[arm-allstar] vhf/uhf mobile for use with havmoip/hamlib

LaRoy McCann laroy.mccann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:02:51 EST 2018

Looking for recommendations for a vhf/uf mobile for use as a remote base.

I have a kenwood tm-g707 connected to a uri interface and working.  I don't
think I can control the channels thru the uri.  I saw a diagram once that
shows using some kind of an interface between the uri and serial port.  I
guess it is a usb-ttl interface to control the g707.  Don't know if this
interface is available or I would have to build something.

Are there any radios that will easily interface with hamvoip that can have
channels controlled?

LaRoy - k5tw

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>