[arm-allstar] Rpt.conf file

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:01:35 EST 2018

Les,

 You can only have one startup_macro. Delete the one that has the connect
in it - *7344772#  and add that line in the the macro stanza Like this -

 [macro]     <<< macro will have your node number after it
;Macro number = command string (ea command separated by space) -end with
HASH
1=*81 *80#    ; play time and voice ID
2=*7344772#

duplex=1
startup_macro=*7344772#  <<<< Delete
startup_macro=*52              <<<<< This line stays in - calls macro 2
above
node_lookup_method=dns