[arm-allstar] Unable to connect to Allstar nodes

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Apr 8 13:07:31 EST 2018

Hi Alex,

Your node, 44066, does indicate that it is registered, and that explains
why you can't connect.

Occasionally, the current AllStarLink Registration Server will decide to
"ignore" a node. If this is the case with your 44066 node, the solution is
probably as simple as just completely power-off your node for about 5
minutes and then bring it back up.  This operation should reset the
Registration Server and it'll again work.

73, David KB4FXC

On Sun, 8 Apr 2018, "ALEXANDER ZINNER via arm-allstar" wrote:

> Upfront, i have never posted before. Your work and efforts for others
is outstanding. That said, I finally need some help.
> I have been running an allstar/echolink radioless node (44066) for over
a year on a RPi3 without issues. I upgrade regularly. As of yesterday, i
cannot connect to allstar nodes. I can connect to echolink nodes without
an issue. No error messages come up under the asterisk CLI, just no
connection. I was thinking that this is a micro SD card failure of some
kind. So I was going to start over with a new SD card. I downloaded the
self extracting image (19) but it will not write to a couple of new SD
cards with a write token error. (Using recommended program) Can anyone
help out what I am obviously doing wrong here?
> Thanks in advance for your time and effort in what has been a flawless
work of art for me. Love the digital node.