[arm-allstar] Unable to connect to Allstar nodes

ALEXANDER ZINNER ajzinner at msn.com
Sun Apr 8 12:54:36 EST 2018

Upfront, i have never posted before. Your work and efforts for others is outstanding. That said, I finally need some help.
I have been running an allstar/echolink radioless node (44066) for over a year on a RPi3 without issues. I upgrade regularly. As of yesterday, i cannot connect to allstar nodes. I can connect to echolink nodes without an issue. No error messages come up under the asterisk CLI, just no connection. I was thinking that this is a micro SD card failure of some kind. So I was going to start over with a new SD card. I downloaded the self extracting image (19) but it will not write to a couple of new SD cards with a write token error. (Using recommended program) Can anyone help out what I am obviously doing wrong here?
Thanks in advance for your time and effort in what has been a flawless work of art for me. Love the digital node.
Alex
KD5AJZ