[arm-allstar] Notice - Intent to remove remote base rig control

Steve Mobley - WB4BXO wb4bxo at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 3 14:56:24 EST 2018

Does anyone know if Hamlib will control a Kenwood TM-271a or TM-281a? It is not listed in the supported radios but may be the same as another model. I use these radios for link radios on several sites currently using an RC-210 controller but want to switch to letting the RPi running AllStar control them and may need to rethink that in light of this if Hamlib will not control them.

Steve Mobley - WB4BXO
--- hello, I am an iApp-oholic...