[arm-allstar] IaxRpt Client Dropping after update

Stanley Stanukinos ka5iid at swbell.net
Tue Apr 3 09:39:14 EST 2018

David, thank you to you and Doug for all the programming and testing work you both do. It is a thankless job that a lot of people do not understand how difficult it is to do. All the testing of different iterations of equipment and configurations of the software that have to be regression tested as well as the development of the newer code to support the later version Pie’s.

Stan

Sent from my iPhone