[arm-allstar] Node RX not repeating

NV6V nv6v at calaverasars.org
Mon Apr 2 11:51:51 EST 2018

That explains it.  Thanks, Doug.
I started this project with an 888 but the short board was different
from any of the examples I could find.  I bought it within the last 3
months.  I took a guess at a pin on the back but guessed wrong!  Maybe I
can take a pic and show it on this list.  Perhaps somebody knows this
board by looking.
Thanks again!

Andy