[arm-allstar] Supermon Link Connect Faliure

Michael Dorosin mdorosin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:28:33 EST 2017

Okay, so after trying just about everything and ... a brief telephone
conversation with Chris WS5B, I decided to re-image the SD card with a
fully configured back-up image I store on an external HD. And, ... it
worked. Also, out here in the desert where wires are scarce at best, ... we
use HughesNet. The IP generated by the 2.4GHz seems to be the one that the
RasPi/888 is happy with. If I try to use Guest or 5Ghz ... it just don't
work. Thanks for the support, this forum is a great means of support!
Cheers, Mike N6RDF