[arm-allstar] KB4FXC's father

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 09:36:36 EST 2017

I am very sorry to report that Dave, KB4FXC's father passed away this
morning. He had been ill for quite sometime. In spite of that and the fact
that he is also taking care of his elderly mother he has been able to both
run a business and very significantly contribute to the hamvoip Allstar
effort. Our deepest sympathy and prayers go out to Dave and his family.
Please understand that there may be some delay in our latest significant
update which is just about ready to be released.