[arm-allstar] Echolink ?

John Huggins john.huggins.ee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 08:41:21 EST 2017

Our deployment of Allstar/HAMVOIP gets into this Echolink funk from time to
time requiring a restart of Asterisk. Right now we just reboot the whole
thing every morning at 3 am. No, this is not an elegant solution at all,
but good enough given the secondary nature of HAMVOIP to our primary
repeater controller.

John, kx4o