[arm-allstar] Says IP after reboot, disable?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:14:35 EST 2017

I would point out that this is a useful feature but it can be turned off as
Dave stated. You can also turn on the DTMF local and public IP vocalization
in rpt.conf so at least there is some way to determine the IP addresses for
troubleshooting. I guess my main question is why are you rebooting so much?
Is that really necessary? Most all Allstar changes can be made effective by
restarting Asterisk or reloading in the client.