[arm-allstar] OpenVPN pfSense Server Config

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Sep 6 14:56:07 EST 2017

Hi Chris,

OpenVPN on the hamvoip image definitely works, I'm running it everywhere
and dozens of RPi3 boards and hundreds of routers.

If you can send me OpenVPN log files (and config files, if possible) from
the pfsense router and the RPi3, I'll try to help debug what's happening.
OpenVPN has several different operational modes,  many different
ciphers, data compression, use of different ports and either TCP
or UDP transport available....It's very powerful and capable!

Once you get one setup working, it's pretty easy to then duplicate it for
additional installs.

73, David KB4FXC