[arm-allstar] I have a Yaesu Fusion repeater for sale

Mike Lussier mike.lussier at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:35:02 EST 2017

This was a backup repeater that was never pressed into service. I did
modify it to support all star based on the documentation forund here on the
site.
Asking $300.00 for it. + shipping cost

--

*Michael Lussier AE4ML*

*“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it” Winston
Churchill"We must reject the idea that every time a law is broken, society
is guilty rather than the law breaker.It is time to restore the American
precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." ~ Ronald
Regan*